The countdown to GEES21 is formally ON! With lower than a month to go, IESF is placing the ultimate touches on what guarantees to be one other thrilling and productive hybrid reside/on-line occasion. Set to happen in Busan, South Korea on the Busan Esports Area on August 31st and September 1st, this 12 months’s International Esports Government Summit will as soon as once more boast an thrilling roster of visitor audio system, presenters, and panelists who will probably be collaborating from all world wide.
IESF launched the listing of keynote audio system and panelists for the primary day of the manufacturing, which covers three (3) of the 5 (5) core areas titled Fostering Rising Relationships, The Subsequent Stage of Esports, and Variety and Inclusion in Esports.
Agenda 1 : Fostering Rising Relationships
This space will delve into the methods through which the Esports ecosystem and conventional sports activities industries can discover areas of common-ground for crossover, convergence, and co-operation.
Keynote Speaker – Bringing Our Communities Collectively
– Vlad Marinescu, President, Worldwide Esports Federation (IESF)
Panel Dialogue – Encouraging Esports and Conventional Sports activities Crossover
– David Shin, Enterprise Growth Supervisor & Challenge Supervisor, Korea e-Sports activities Affiliation (KeSPA) [Moderator]– Alex Inglot, Commissioner of ESL Professional League & Participant Consultant on Board of ATP [Panelist]– Ravneet Gill, Founder and CEO, New Horizons Alliance [Panelist]– Sean Zhang, CEO, Talon Esports [Panelist]– Rodrigo Quesada, Enterprise Growth Director, Cedar Group [Panelist]
Agenda 2 : The Subsequent Stage of Esports
Beneath this agenda, the keynote session will ship on the chance to contribute to the native youth trade by means of native Esports staff franchising.
The panel dialogue will study the methods through which the Esports trade has tailored to the worldwide COVID-19 scenario, and what long-term results the pandemic can have on the Esports trade.
Keynote Speaker – Leveraging the Esports Benefit
– Pilsung Lee, Co-founder and CEO, Sandbox Community and Sandbox Gaming
Panel Dialogue – How COVID-19 has modified Esports Business
– Ashley Kang, Founder, Korizon Esports[Moderator]– Madiha Naz, Group Captain, Galaxy Racer Esports (GXR) [Panelist]– Minseong Kim, Participant Supervisor, New York Excelsior [Panelist]– Baro Hyun, Director & Writer, Large four Consulting Companies [Panelist]– Peeyush Kumar, Founder & CEO, Crowd Management Esports [Panelist]
Agenda 3 : Variety and Inclusion in Esports
This space will focus on the significance of worldwide enlargement, diversifying model partnerships, and inspiring participation throughout all borders, cultures, races, religions, and genders as key components for fulfillment.
Keynote Speaker – Empowering Ladies in Esports
– Jenn Mac, Director of International Partnerships, Ladies in Video games Worldwide (WIGI)
Panel Dialogue – Increasing Market and Model Companions
– Jenn Mac, Director of International Partnerships, Ladies in Video games Worldwide (WIGI) [Moderator]– Fernando Pereira, Co-Founder, GIRLGAMER Esports Pageant [Panelist]– Lucy Chow, Ambassador, Ladies in Video games (WIGJ) [Panelist]– Donovan Auyong, Senior Enterprise Growth Supervisor – Asia, ESL Gaming [Panelist]– Alwin Wong, Head of Enterprise Growth & Partnerships, CAPSL Leisure [Panelist]
Particular Session: The Significance of Esports Associations and Federations
This particular session will delve into the vital position of Esports associations and federations play within the World Esports household, as they assist unify, develop and facilitate applications for communities in any respect ranges.
– Ido Brosh, Board Member and Director of International Applications, Worldwide Esports Federation (IESF)
IESF wish to lengthen our honest gratitude and appreciation to the entire introduced audio system and stay up for welcoming the World Esports Household at GEES21!
GEES21 is about to happen reside on August 31st and September 1st on the Busan Esports Area in Busan, South Korea, and world wide with the hybrid offline/on-line format. The theme for this 12 months’s summit is “Evolving and Adapting”, and after the success of final 12 months’s occasion (additionally hybrid), members from IESF’s 104 member nations and stakeholders from Esports and Sports activities are desirous to get to work discussing essentially the most urgent Esports points, and planning for the way forward for the booming trade.
There are 5 (5) core areas deliberate for the two-day occasion.
– Fostering Rising Relationships
– The Subsequent Stage of Esports
– Variety and Inclusion in Esports
– Integrating Esports into Training
– Understanding the Esports Panorama
Since 2015, GEES has gathered key Esports and sports activities stakeholders from across the globe to create an atmosphere for dialogue, training, and motion in direction of Esports improvement by means of conferences, exhibitions, educational lectures, and networking occasions.
If you want to take part in GEES21, both reside or as a web based delegate, you may register free of charge at gees.iesf.org
GEES21 is supported by Busan Metropolitan Metropolis, the Korean Ministry of Sports activities and Tourism, and the Busan IT Promotion Company.